Sunday, June 17, 2007

Pokemon Blogging

This site will officially continue (or start?) now, like mentioned on the previous post for more information just go to The Pokeball's blog. This site will still remain me blogging about my adventures playing Pokemon. it is true that the game has been out for a month and a half however I am not too far in the game and I have also taken notes on random things I wanted to comment on for this blog from what I have played already. This is also more of a "personal" blog for lack of a better word, so I don't care if the game has been finished by most and no one cares my experiences playing it. This blog will be updated whenever I've been playing the game so it could go from being various updates in one day to just one a week. It would depend, since I'm playing the game now I expect it to be frequent for the time being at least. Every other post after this should deal with in game things only, later.

No comments: